Directions to get rid of the yellow lined paper or set up handwriting recognition correctly:
To set up text recognition:
1. Click on the apple in the top left corner
2. Click on system preferences
3. Click on Ink (This will appear the first time a SMART Board is connected to the computer)
4. Turn on handwriting recognition
5. Uncheck Allow me to ink in any application and uncheck show ink window
(If you don't uncheck #5, you get the yellow lined paper)
SPACE IS LIMITED. SIGN UP SOON.
SMART Notebook Camp
When: Monday July 8 and Tuesday July 9, 2013
Where: Naperville Central High School in Naperville, IL (Just west of Chicago)
440 W. Aurora Ave, Naperville IL
Times: Thursday Noon-9pm, Friday 8am-5pm
Who: Novice SMARTBoard Users, Any Subject, Any Grade
Included: 2 meals and a bunch of books and software
Do you want [...]
We finally got to episode 90. This podcast describes the Activity Builder and how you can incorporate that into your daily lessons. There are some really cool things in it. Also, we discuss how to make a theme for your lesson.
Go to www.teachingwithsmartboard.com to see more episodes.
We finally got to episode 90. This podcast describes [...]