In the past, I have had to use this solution to get a few of my Senteo clickers to connect. Here is the solution for resetting a Senteo clicker to connect to a class. First make sure it has good batteries.
1. Turn on the clicker that won't find your class.
2. Press the Menu button.
3. Scroll down to the Advanced option and press Enter.
4. Scroll to Enable and press Enter
5. Type the code: 95 and press Enter. You will then go back to the "ADVANCED MENU".
6. Scroll to Scan options and press Enter.
7. Scroll to Auto and press Enter. An asterisk should appear next to Auto.
8. Press the Menu button twice to go back to the Welcome screen.
9. Turn the clicker off.
10. Put the clicker close to your receiver and make sure that it is plugged in to a computer that is on.
11. Turn the clicker on again.
12. Scroll to Find a class and press Enter.