A Revolution in Education
Is there something happening this year with SMART Response's new release? I'm having teachers who have issues with uploading their student lists using excel. We are using the same format as the past- ID# last name first name
and it is coming up as error on load--- I even had them delete old teacher files and create a new one from scratch since I had issues with that this year and old files being 'corrupt' and not loading...
Haven't had any problems. I use "Student ID", "First Name", "Last Name" for the headers.
I believe it is in the wrong order: ID, then first name, then last name
I'm having the same import problem. I've checked my headings, tried excel import and CSV import. in fact I can't even enter the students by hand through Teacher Tool. It keeps saying that one or more students are invalid. I've also tried different ID numbers.
Here's a sample. Please advise. =P
|Student ID||First Name||Last Name|
If your example is accurate, it's because your student IDs contain dashes. If you remove them, it'll most likely work (your student IDs can only contain numbers - this is because you have to sign in using that ID, and some of our clickers do not support that format).