A Revolution in Education
I've been reading and looking to find this answer and i think of of you guys will be able to help the french girl from Montréal that is writing this comment.
On Notebook 11 for Mac, the smart notebook print capture is not available when i click on
File\Print\Smart notebook print capture, simply not in the choice printer.
I've totally desinstalled notebook 10.8 and black Iced it still with no success.
Please help me :)
France from Montréal
Print capture is not available on the MAC side. It is only on the Windows side. To see the differences between MAC and Windows for Notebook 10.
However, you have some options:
MAC options to capture text or images etc.
1. Load up SMART Notebook. Click on the camera icon and highlight what you want to take a screenshot of and it will appear in Notebook
2. Use Preview in 10.7/Lion will allow you to take screenshots under the file menu
3. Hold down the Command, Control, Shift, and 4 keys to take a picture. Go to Notebook and click on Edit-paste. I use this method a lot.
4. In any software on a MAC, you can click on file-print-pdf-save as pdf. Then drag the pdf onto a Notebook page. It will appear as an image that can't be edited.
5. If you want to copy text from a Word file, just click on Edit-select all (Command and A keys) and then click on Edit-copy (Command and C keys) and then go to Notebook and click on Edit-paste (Command and V keys).
I'm trying to get the SMART Print Capture back into Office Suite in Notebook 11. I have a bunch of teachers who would inside of Word go: Print-SMART Print Capture (I think that's the printer name it was given) and the page would go into SMART Notebook. It worked in many cases better than copy-paste.
I've also NOT been a fan of the SMART Ink and wish we could go back to the way it was? SMART must see this as an improvement on EVERY window that pops up, but I don't yet. I'm at least hoping we can get the Print feature back, maybe there was something else that needed to download? I wouldn've thought that would've been with the drivers?!?!