Sorry, I thought I had finished this, but I remembered that I had technical difficulties and never finished did. Here is the information on the June SBRGVUG meeting.
Joanne Villis shared great resources and information on copyright. Here are the links she shared:
- Joanne's Website
- WIPO World Intellectual Property Organization treaty site
- Pics4Learning From the site, "Pics4Learning is a safe, free image library for education. Teachers and students can use the copyright-friendly photos and images for classrooms, multimedia projects, web sites, videos, portfolios, or any other project in an educational setting."
- Flickr Creative Commons images From creative commons.org, "Creative Commons is a non-profit that offers an alternative to full copyright."
- Sparklebox Stories and Nursery Rhymes teaching resources
- Australian Copyright Council
Here are links I talked about:
Joanne's Notebook file and my Venus Transit photo are attached below.